Welcome to Lukhendro Keisham's Blog

Blessed are not the child with silver spoons but with the grace of making it better. Curse are not the one with half meal a day but with the disgrace of making it worse. Success and failure happens to both, we are all the same, only a different package we comes in.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Give Me Just A Smile


Imagine what they say,
The sun will never shine,
The cloud will never change its face,
From the day we torn apart,
The flowers never bloomed,
The days have never been so long.

Give me just a smile,
And I shell fine my way,
To be the one who love, to love you slowly.
Watching you in tears,
It makes my heart to bleed.
Waiting for the glow, to glow all through the night.

*
Why it always rain on me,
The sunshine never comes,
Staring at the moments with you.

Memories full of grace,
Say..wonder lust in a far away.....between good life.
Forever in the streets of broken hope,
Like a wolve in hammerage with a mouth so wide.

Chorus

The highway wiind is blowing,
Through this empty blanket envelop.
You took my arms around you and cried.

Forever in a distance,
Hammering of the night bell,
Raining all throughout the night so cold.
Lingering all the words you said,
Standing here in the world's end,
Falling free with my arms so wide.

Waiting all alone,
In hell you stool my dreams,
For I couldn't bear,
This pain you left me.

Believing all you said,
Our love will never end/die,
And we'll keep on making it stronger.
Together all night long,
Everything that we have shared,
And all the songs that I've sung for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment