Welcome to Lukhendro Keisham's Blog

Blessed are not the child with silver spoons but with the grace of making it better. Curse are not the one with half meal a day but with the disgrace of making it worse. Success and failure happens to both, we are all the same, only a different package we comes in.

Friday, October 23, 2009

LOST AGAIN




Standing here waste and wounded,

Waiting for a fallen angel,
Staring through the empty,
Like a broken heart.

To figure out which all I can have,
A valentine gift for my baby,
I ran along the different process,
Of memories.

What a day,what a day we had that all,
All along,all along through the windy ground.
24/7 jolly on and on,
Finding treasure to the far end Neverland.
Save me from the war,
Save me from the war.

Pre-Chorus:)
Jimmy,come on look out of the door,
Someone's calling out through the wall.
Filling the pots with dust all inside,
To see it turns to gold tomorrow... tomorrow.

Chorus:)
When we lie above the mountain,
And we hear that everybody sing.
As we run along the pasture,
And we see those teenage little girls... little girls.

Stumble into the final destination,
Make a long long big little prayer.
Memories would never have existed,
Tumbolina never had a little big day.
Save me from the war,
Save me from the war.

Pre-Chorus:)

Chorus:)

Bridge:)
Here we are lost again,
Finally rumble to the ground.
Join a hand to reach for the sky,
Bright as light ,born to be wild.

Chorus:)

1 comments:

nice lines...
specially adding my fav.line 'born to b wild' makes ur lyric 'perfect'.

Post a Comment