Welcome to Lukhendro Keisham's Blog

Blessed are not the child with silver spoons but with the grace of making it better. Curse are not the one with half meal a day but with the disgrace of making it worse. Success and failure happens to both, we are all the same, only a different package we comes in.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

When I Come Home



            My dear Mom and Sister,
            How can I choose one among you?
            Had this been my prophecy,
            Forgive me my Lord,
            I failed your task.
            If you were here,
            You too would have changed.

            The ambient sound of rocks and grasses,
            On your laps they grow.
            Among those terrain they fight,
            Of blood,water and sharks.
            Where will I sleep?
            When I come home after my evening game.

            I love you Mom,
            I love you Sis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment