Welcome to Lukhendro Keisham's Blog

Blessed are not the child with silver spoons but with the grace of making it better. Curse are not the one with half meal a day but with the disgrace of making it worse. Success and failure happens to both, we are all the same, only a different package we comes in.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wounded


Artist: TIDDIM 34

Am wounded, so disgusted,
The survival seems dusted.

Its so cold,
Is your touch.
Take my hand,
What have I done.

Chorus:
Yes to life,
No to drugs,
Abuse drugs,
Keep a pace.
Say no way,
Through the base,
Yes to life,
No to drugs.

Am riding on the ship,
Diving through the winds,
Its a waste I've done
Am praying/sorry for my soul

Chorus

Now I'm addicted till the toe,
Looking for a door.
It's a god forsaken land,
Killing for a cure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment